A special Networking Event will be organised in the framework of the Conference, from Wednesday 21st of November to Friday 23rd November.
The Networking Event will offer the possibility to businessmen, entrepreneurs, researchers and innovators to actively establish contacts during face-to-face meetings. The aim of these pre-arranged bilateral meetings is to facilitate business development, accelerate innovation and initiate research projects by offering the chance to:
- share and discussing ideas with other highly qualified people,
- promote knowledge and exchange of information among participants,
- evaluate collaboration opportunities at the national and international level,
- meet potential business or project partners.
Participating at the Networking event means:
- Writing down some information about your organisation and your expertise,
- Booking meetings with players that could be suitable for your activities,
- Receiving an agenda with all the bilateral meetings you will attend,
- Attending the pre-arranged meetings during the networking event.
The networking event will be managed by APRE – Agency for the Promotion of the European Research – through a specific website www.b2match.eu/nanotechitaly2012 . People - registered to the conference – will be addressed towards the networking space. APRE will guide people through all these phases through e-mails and supporting them continuously. Only conference participants which have payed the conference fee could access to the networking event.
NanotechITALY2011 Networking Event: some figures
Give a new opportunity to your business by Networking!
For further information and registration please visit www.b2match.eu/nanotechitaly2012!
Networking Event Contacts: